Irish Insolvency will meet you or your clients and provide a free consultation in any county in Ireland. Our partners are qualified Insolvency Specialists and will take you through the process from start to finish.
Creditor’s Voluntary Liquidation (CVL)
- Do you have a client experiencing financial difficulties?
- Protect your client from trading recklessly and avoid restriction as directors.
- Facilitate the liquidation of the company in orderly fashion if insolvent.
- Advise you on the legal pitfalls so you can assist your client in the rebirth of a new entity, if your client wishes, avoiding “Phoenix Syndrome”.
- Free professional advice for accountants if you have any insolvency query.
Member’s Voluntary Liquidation (MVL)
If your client has a solvent company it wants to wind up, the process is known as a Members Voluntary Liquidation. It is important that this process is handled in the most tax-efficient manner. We also immediately process your Auditor’s Fees.
Please note it is permissible under certain circumstances to allocate remuneration to Accountants for the preparation of the Statement of Affairs.
Irish Insolvency offer low cost creditors’ voluntary liquidations, call for a free consultation.